928 Case???? Aren't there any decent ones?

11B1P

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Actually I see why they didn't have the cutout for the Carl Zeiss area in that it would be kind of hard for a more rugged style case to have a hole in the back side that is relatively 1/4 the total size of the back. Myself I would rather have less badging as long as I know what is on the inside. :)

I understand your point. But, it is not any different than what Otterbox did for the 822. Designing the case to show the lens bezel doesn't impact the stability of the case. I see the lens bezel as being the badge, much like the Apple logo on iPhones.

horbeme

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
can any help me find/recommend a good holster/belt clip case. i dropped my phone twice and had it replace once already and may replace it again because i always place it in my pockets and sometimes on my lap. i would like an actual case that provides protection but not bulky with a holster, i currently use the incipio feather eacase which looks nice and sleek but little to no protection.

carlos12001

May 1, 2014
Visit site
can any help me find/recommend a good holster/belt clip case. i dropped my phone twice and had it replace once already and may replace it again because i always place it in my pockets and sometimes on my lap. i would like an actual case that provides protection but not bulky with a holster, i currently use the incipio feather eacase which looks nice and sleek but little to no protection.

I just bought a "poetic" wrap around case for my 928. It looks grew and seems like its more protection than the incipio (I had one too). It's $13 on amazon. http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00D1...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUwpUvbUpU2528818

frankelweeze

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I have the Armour Suit full body kit and love it. Went through 10 different cases and either they broke or too bulky.
The ONLY case I recommend is the Body Glove dropsuit. I have it and it's by far the best case made for the phone as far as usability, protection and non-bulk.

Ltauhmise

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
I got a TPU case for my 928 the day I got it, but when you go to Amazon there are STILL no decent cases for it. What the heck? I got a couple beauties for the S4 almost immediately. I could get another TPU case, but why bother when the one Verizon added for free is about as good as a TPU case ever gets? Is there anything made by Incipio or anything?

I use the incipio featherlight case. Can buy them off amazon for around 14$ USD. I personally like it. Gives protection to the back and not too much more bulk. Also feels good in the hand.

kencaz

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
I use the incipio featherlight case. Can buy them off amazon for around 14$ USD. I personally like it. Gives protection to the back and not too much more bulk. Also feels good in the hand.

Also love the feather. Looks nice Black with white phone. adds almost no bulk either.

WP_000103.jpg

aadicoool

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
I use the poetic atmosphere case for my 928. By the looks of it, it doesn't look that sturdy. But wait till you drop your phone with this case. Amazing protection it provides. I have dropped my phone twice from a height of nearly 3 ft and both the times, this case protected the phone really well. Also, if you look in the details, there is a rubberized coating around the screen that slightly protrudes which provides enough protection to the screen.

KCandSunshine13

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
I bought the Beyond Cell case for my 928. Have had it since last August (2013). This week it proved its worth when I dropped it onto a bare concrete floor from a height of about 3-4 feet! Like buttered toast, it landed screen-side down. I feared the worse. I picked it up, turned it over and no harm. Like a Timex, it just kept on ticking. Just picked up a bit of dust from the concrete floor. Thank You Beyond Cell!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kasha963