930 - Outlook Problem and update problem

jaideepv1234

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
Dear frnd,

On my Lumia 930, the outlook app is crashing a lot of times. And if I delete some emails then it should not be seen in next time I reopen the app. Eg. I deleted 10 emails and in 2 minutes I reopen the outlook mail and all 10 deleted emails were still present.

Is there any other similar trustworthy app for emails.

Second, I am on 1607 update. even though I have all the latest features (almost) but I want to understand why my 930 is not updating the latest build (may be 17...).

How to solve this problem.

now, I am thinking to buy 950 but I have heard that it has restoring issue. Is it worth to buy the 950 with so much problems??
Thank You in advance.

Elky64

Jun 2, 2017
Visit site
Dear frnd,

On my Lumia 930, the outlook app is crashing a lot of times. And if I delete some emails then it should not be seen in next time I reopen the app. Eg. I deleted 10 emails and in 2 minutes I reopen the outlook mail and all 10 deleted emails were still present.

Is there any other similar trustworthy app for emails.

Not sure if this pertains to you but I had a similar problem on one of my non-Windows Phones where I had chosen to SYNC the "deleted" and/or "trash" email folders. What it does is cause anything deleted, or in trash, to reappear and if one isn't paying particular attention they would think those emails are showing up in their "InBox" but in essence they are not. Have to unsync those folders if that is the case.

Second, I am on 1607 update. even though I have all the latest features (almost) but I want to understand why my 930 is not updating the latest build (may be 17...).

How to solve this problem.

See my response here... https://forums.windowscentral.com/w...uld-i-come-back-lumia-phones.html#post3757936

now, I am thinking to buy 950 but I have heard that it has restoring issue. Is it worth to buy the 950 with so much problems??
Thank You in advance.

Not sure I'd be so inclined to recommend the 950 due to its SoC (System On Chip or Processor) which happens to be the 808. Just seems I've seen way too many posts in regards to reliability / overheating with them - own one myself, superb camera yet rest isn't living up to expectations which I attributed largely to the OS. The 950 XL "might" be a better choice although it is a larger device (same camera, storage, RAM, blah blah blah) but uses the 810 SoC. Other options are the Alcatel Idol 4S or HP Elite x3. The downsides with these will more than likely be, they'll cost you more to obtain and their cameras don't hold a candle to the 950 series (from what I heard).

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss