A folding surface phone with uwp app and project centennial need for the success of a windows phone.

Arunanshu Pal

Apr 19, 2016
Visit site
A folding surface phone with universal windows app and project centennial need for the success of a windows phone. Means i just want to say ok suppose adobe makes it photoshop app universal so that it can run in mobile(I am assuming in near future mobile processor will be significantly faster so that it can handle apps like photoshop). But still it has no purpose in 5 inch scrren. I need a larger display for my workspace. So i think we need a folding phone so that we can increase the display size as i want. And sorry for my poor english. It's not my native language

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
I have been imagining that a Surface Phone may be a foldable phone with screen that can be large and flat, or fold into keyboard and screen, with kickstand.

I like your thinking and am hoping something like this will come.

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Microsoft proposed the idea of a folding smartphone with the Courier concept. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_Courier

However, the idea seems dated these days, and I don't see that form factor being very popular. I think the idea of the Continuum dock that allows you to dock your phone into a PC monitor and keyboard/mouse is a more compelling idea.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99