After a year with Android, coming back to Windows! Excited! Any recommendations?

white_Shadoww

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
Have they definitely given you back your phone? There are software issues on some OS builds that cause problems with the auto-brightness.
Yeah. I had a chat with their customer care. He didn't even see this video. All he was saying is visit the care center. I don't know whether they will repair it good this time or not.

white_Shadoww

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
So they replaced the display with a good one this time. Happy about it though it took more than a month for the whole process.

By the way, isn't there any decent Facebook experience on WM10. The official versions of Facebook and Messenger are painfully slow to launch and not so smooth with scrolling and crash occasionally. Is that how everyone is using them. Also need to mention Instagram. Any alternatives?

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Instagram isn't too bad. There's 6tag though, but no stories there. I think, like Instagram, people might be using them anyway.

Francis Amar Singh

Sep 11, 2015
Visit site
You must be kidding... Once i got used to android os after using windows mobile for almost 12-14 years i will never go back to windows mobile. Simple reason NO HARDWARE...

Francis Amar Singh

Sep 11, 2015
Visit site
Seriously??? I moved on from windows mobile after using it from 2002 and never looked back i am so happy with my z5 premium. The apps sucks on windows mobile. My last device was lumia 1020 the best ever mobile phone ever... My 1020 was burned by win mobile TP. I loved that phone... I hope nokia will make somethining like that on android soon...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria