All of a sudden, I cannot get to any of my websites using Edge and Windows 10 on my wife's pc! What's up with this?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

All of a sudden, I cannot get to any of my websites using edge and windows 10 on my wife's pc!

As soon as I click on the Hotmail icon or any other website icons, a blue screen comes up with the edge in the center. After several seconds, a pop up comes on saying the app timed out! I cannot get to any of my websites including facebook.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: All of a sudden, I cannot get to any of my websites using edge and windows 10 on my wife's pc!

As soon as I click on the Hotmail icon or any other website icons, a blue screen comes up with the edge in the center. After several seconds, a pop up comes on saying the app timed out! I cannot get to any of my websites including facebook.

check your internet connection - does it work? Use another browser or an app that uses internet like MS store

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa