Alternative to Microsoft OneNote app

anon(8098745)

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
OneNote is by far the best note-taking app one can use to take quick notes,etc but sadly, Now it doesn't allow to take notes when the Mobile data(Or WiFi) is OFF.
If i have to take notes or create a To-Do list, user must be connected to the internet at all times which is not possible sometimes.(For Eg: when in Flight Mode)
So if there is any work around or any other app which works Offline, then kindly feel free to suggest.

Thanks and Regards,

Raviraj H.

Master Devwi

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
Hi Raviraj,

I'm the product manager for OneNote's apps on Windows. OneNote fully supports taking notes while not connected to the internet. If this isn't working for you, then I'd love to hear more about the issue you're experiencing so we can get it resolved.

Thanks,
William

Steve Thackery

Jun 23, 2015
Visit site
I'm with Master Devwi - it works just the same on mine whether connected to the Internet or not. The changes are synchronised next time the phone goes online.

anon(8098745)

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
Thank you Master Devwi for the quick reply.
Here is the error message which i got:
"Unable to connect to the internet.Kindly check your internet connection."
I synced my notebooks manually and voila !!! it worked!!

Thanks everyone for the response.

Regards,
Raviraj H

planetbrian411

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
Hi Raviraj,

I'm the product manager for OneNote's apps on Windows. OneNote fully supports taking notes while not connected to the internet. If this isn't working for you, then I'd love to hear more about the issue you're experiencing so we can get it resolved.

Thanks,
William

I cannot make handwritten notes in OneNote on my 950. I saw on Android that you can. Am I doing something wrong?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb