Amaze Pictures Inc 1M downloads celebrate applications giveaway

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Hello all

Amaze Pictures Inc decided to start one day applications giveaway to celebrate 1 million total downloads (in 9 months after start) for our paid applications.

Here is a list applications available now for free :

Clocks and Weather (Clocks and Weather | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States))
clocks.png

Everyday Photo (Everyday Photo | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States))
everyday.png

My Picasa (My Picasa | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States))
mypicasa.png

NASA Video Feeds ( NASA Video Feeds | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States) )
nasa.png

Photo Weather ( Photo Weather | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States) )
photoweather.png

Pocket File Manager ( Pocket File Manager | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States) )
pocketfile.png

Scan to PDF ( Scan To PDF | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States) )
scantopdf.png

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
You should wait a little while Microsoft propagate price changes to all their servers. We changed price 10 minutes ago

Rickosw

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Hi Ray Adams

I have download and paid for the Full Version for Photo Weather

Photo Weather | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Just some feedback, great app : i like it and use it once in a while (overseas)

the main problem is "LOCATION Detection" - not very user friendly and does not state the "exact location" or least City / Town that you are in ... ( as compare to CIEL Ciel | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States))

also:

If the location & temperature details can be more discrete , ie taking 10-15% of the whole picture, either at the top/bottom or left or right of the picture ...would be great ..

some of the location/temp details take up 30% of the pic !!!

Really hope you will look into my suggestions for improvements.

Cheers!

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
This application can accept any photo resolutions so of course sometimes it will not be great for small ones or very big ones. And about location. It gives you way to find location by provided name. And then select exactly city, state or other region. I know it is not like other application and it might be we will change it in future

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss