AMAZING and FANTASTIC - That's what my Surface Pro 4 is.

anon(5327127)

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

We now have around 8 Surface Pro 4 devices here, in work, with not one person complaining which is odd as people do like to complain. My device is a Core M as I only really use it for x or y etc.

What a great device and I'm thinking that the SP5 will also be something special.

We also have a whole load of SP3 units and, being honest, one was returned for a failed wifi device but the service was quick, easy, with all issues being resolved by a new unit.

Thanks.

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
I have an SP3 (Literally just sorted a Wi-Fi issue) but to see Windows 10 at it's best you really want to expand the devices, I have a 950XL, desktop and Xbox One and I was sitting here this morning thinking just how well the whole package is working, OK I admit I am still waiting for the Xbox One to pick up the Windows 10 apps.

Have you considered a phone yet, since the anniversary update my XL is superb, the way it works with your account, Continuum, I know MS aren't pushing them or Windows on mobile but that's their mistake, really looking good at the moment.

pwscott

Aug 1, 2016
Visit site
Continue to be very pleased here too with SP4. Using it instead of work laptop often for client meetings and presentations. Lot of Evernote and Outlook, but the occasional post processing in
Lightroom and Photoshop CC too.

michail71

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Aside from slow wifi I would agree. The only issue I encountered was having two accounts using facial detection. I couldn't figure out why apps and settings were disappearing, lol. I think they need to build multi-account detection into windows hello.

tsquare2112

May 29, 2011
Visit site
I just got an i7, 16GB, 256GB. So far, the only issue I have is that I got a small piece of hair under the glass screen protector I installed. I run some pretty hefty software and use my desktop for that since I need 3 monitors (AutoCAD and Revit), but the pro 4 has ran both AutoCAD and Revit without a hiccup for the couple of small things I needed to do in a hurry and mobile. Very impressed so far.

Mattman86

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
Starting my 3rd week with the SP4 and I must say that this is one amazing piece of technology. I've been able to play games, watch movies, and even do a little work with it with no problems.

The only minor annoyance I have had was something screwy with the microphone but that was an easy fix.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers