And here's why I might finally leave Windows Phone :(

RaRa85

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
To put it simply I love the price i pay for the services I get. I'd be paying $50-60 more per month with either Verizon or AT&T and Sprint is definitely not the place to go for Windows Phone. Also I have always had great customer service and support with T-Mobile. I really don't see a reason to leave.

Ruined

May 24, 2011
Visit site
I think the carrier situation will change once Microsoft takes control of Nokia. Microsoft does not need to be financially propped up with exclusive marketing dollars like Nokia does.

RaRa85

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I think the carrier situation will change once Microsoft takes control of Nokia. Microsoft does not need to be financially propped up with exclusive marketing dollars like Nokia does.
I hope so and I still have faith that it will. Here's to 8.1 and great devices for all.

channing0214

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I feel the same way about this situation. Unfortunately if a better phone happens to come along before T-Mobile gets a higher end windows phone I will be switching as well. We will see what happens, fingers crossed that T-Mobile will get something in the near future.

tanglewoodDEV

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
I live outside the US, and I fail to see why carriers in the US are so fussy. "Want a new phone OS? Make us our own!!" "Want to tether? Pay us extra!!". I just thinking it's really silly sometimes given that most other carriers sell the international model so why do US carriers need their own special version of what is almost the same phone?

You're talking about Verizon and T-Mobile, not all US carriers.
I'm not sure about T-Mobile, but Verizon has some beef with Nokia so they hold them to crazy standards in order to carry their phones.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos