Android to WP8 switching for office and travel needs

pillswoj

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
X2,

I used outlook hotmail connector with Office 2007 when I switched to WP8 from BB. Everything worked great.

I also can copy my music / videos / photos using nothing more then Explorer in Win XP / 7 / 8.

If the original poster is bugged about needing an MS account then get over it, every OS requires you have an account with them of some type. If you are enthralled with google services then stick with android as no other phone will give you as tight an integration.

svenhassel

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
I know its ol fashioned but I find it much more convenient . I dont have internet access all the time or even on all my devices. Even though I have all my contacts stored on my Gmail ID automatically I still like to maintain a desktop office outlook copy in-case I even lost my phone, i wont have to worry about internet to setup my new phone. Contacts are one ofthe most important things for me because of the job.

Just sync outlook through the desktop connection software (outlook connector for older Outlook versions), sync outlook 2013, or use Exchange Online.

I used to love the old USB way, but I love the cloud way even more. It?s much more practical, unless you just cannot use internet wherever you are.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124