AndroidCentral.com on Windows Phone

skaad

Jul 9, 2009
Visit site
1. Are you guys satisfied with where Windows Phone is right now? Or are people simply waiting (im)patiently for Windows Phone 7 (or whatever it's called)?Windows still needs work, but it is the best out there and as far as aps I use in my work (I am a teacher) it outdoes any other. My grading program has a palm module but it is only fully functional on WM.
2. Is using custom ROMs and the like commonplace on Windows Phone? How many people just use Windows Phone (no skin, ROM, UI, etc)? I have used them and may put one on my Omnia 2 when a stable one comes out for Verizon. It is getting close!
3. Anyone ever think of moving to Android? Is that the most logical destination for Windows Phone refugees? =) Yes I thought seriously, but there are a few programs I really need to justify the expense - see #1
4. What do you like about Windows Phone that no other platform offers? The wide variety of programs for real world applications - not just flushing toilets etc.
5. Does anyone really call it Windows Phone or is it Windows Mobile Windows Mobile or WM for me.

Fdo35

Jan 19, 2010
Visit site
Wow, this is STILL going on. I'm pretty sure that the contest threads are supposed to be closed when the contest is over, or at least that's what all of the other sites have done.

aevanevery

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
This is primarily a contest entry, but I would also say that I'd be much more interested in Android if they bothered to offer other form factors than the current touchscreen models. If they were to offer a q or ozone type phone I'd probably give it a go. As it stands now, I loathe touchscreens and couldn't be bothered with any of the current android offerings

Bassmanbob

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Im actually leaning more towards Android AND Window Mobile as of now! Im thinking that 2010 is the year that Android and Windows Mobile will cripple the iPhone regime and im glad!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BulkExtreme