Any Canadians have their pre-order ship yet?

seldzar

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I just had a chat session that told me Dec 4th is the ship date due to volume of orders and that my express shipping will be refunded and the 30 day return day was extended to Jan 31st. however I accidentally refreshed the page and lost the chat. As well, without that being stated somewhere I don't necessarily believe it until officially confirmed.

TechADD

Oct 26, 2015
Visit site
I ordered on November 16 and have not heard anything until today. I was notified today that I was getting billed a second time for my phone. As it turns out they had cancelled my order from the 16th without telling me. I might as well cancel this order and just go to a Microsoft store.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android on my BlackBerry

KrisYYC

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
Have any Canadians on here had any luck finding an unlocked in a brick and mortar Microsoft store? I'm not 100% sure I want to buy the 950 so I didn't pre-order. But now on the online store it's showing "email me when available" instead of pre-order even for the 950 :-(

KrisYYC

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
I visited the Microsoft store today here in Calgary. They have unlocked 950XL in stock but no 950 yet. The rep said the shipment is "at the border" and should arrive fairly soon.

So any Canadians on here who have a Microsoft store in their city and want to get an XL, maybe give the store a call and see if they have them.

alphaswift

Oct 29, 2015
Visit site
My order still has a Nov 25th ship date, is "in process" but appears to have no action. Microsoft has not charged my CC yet. My Band 2, which I ordered at the same time on the 18th, is sitting on my desk all lonely and waiting for it's phone.

SirMatt

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Me too. I preordered my Band 2, it was scheduled to ship on the 20th. I got a shipping notification on the morning of the 19th, and it arrived on my doorstep by noon on the 20th, having traversed the USA and crossed into Canada. Same exact process with my Xbox One day-one console two years ago.

alphaswift

Oct 29, 2015
Visit site
I just got an email from Microsoft saying the shipping date on my phone is delayed until December 14th. They gave me a $25 coupon code, but I'd rather have my phone.

ArchonData

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Yup, same thing - Lumia 950 delayed until December 14, 2015. Bummer - was really looking forward to it too. Maybe I'll just stroll into a brick and mortar store to see if I can get one there.

At least there's a $25 promo code. Can use that against the Display Dock. :)

seldzar

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I got the email as well. Amazing that it took this long to say something.

I was also told by some sales rep on chat that the 950 includes the display dock, just use the Lumia offers app like the 950XL. I don't really believe that however.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124