Any good simple note apps?

zhelf

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
im looking for a good simple note app for keeping track of simple things i know there is one note but i want something i can access quicker perhaps anything with live tile functionality? thanks

red grenadine

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
im looking for a good simple note app for keeping track of simple things i know there is one note but i want something i can access quicker perhaps anything with live tile functionality? thanks

You can pin a onenote note to the home screen btw. I have a todo list pinned to mine for quick access

IamNabil

Dec 10, 2010
alanbar.us
I know you have already mentioned it, but I have been really happy with the onenote functionality. I have a note (not office, but an actual "note") pinned to start, and I use it as a scratch pad.

action_efn_jackson

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
onenote is nice and straight forward. you can also use it for voice/verbal notes to be played back to you later.
for flash and show and tell i like the htc notes as the interface has a tack board that all your notes are stuck too when you open it. its a nice app to show people when showing of your phone.
i use the htc lists for like grocery shopping as you can cross off each item on your list with teh swipe of a finger.

IamNabil

Dec 10, 2010
alanbar.us
What kind of live tile functionality would you want to see in a simple note taking app? I can't see how that would be useful, I guess.

zhelf

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
wow didnt know i could pin it to start i thoguht it was just all apart of the ms office app i will have to mess with it more thanks guys.

IamNabil

Dec 10, 2010
alanbar.us
You should probably hit that "thanks" button for red grenadine. It's a nice way to repay someone for answering your question! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro