Any information on the Lumia 929 battery?

cbreze

Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
This link while certainly not official claims certain sources are saying the battery will most likely be 2000mAh. They may be going off the 928 and just making an assumption based on previous devices. We wont know for certain until its closer to release probably. I'd certainly hate to think it would be this small. I hope their unnamed sources are wrong. However, we've all certainly seen our share of fine devices with tooo small fuel tanks to go the distance. A 2000mAh battery would give me pause and cause me to rethink getting the 929.
Nokia Lumia 929 Rumor Roundup: Specs, Price and Release Date

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
This link while certainly not official claims certain sources are saying the battery will most likely be 2000mAh. They may be going off the 928 and just making an assumption based on previous devices. We wont know for certain until its closer to release probably. I'd certainly hate to think it would be this small. I hope their unnamed sources are wrong. However, we've all certainly seen our share of fine devices with tooo small fuel tanks to go the distance. A 2000mAh battery would give me pause and cause me to rethink getting the 929.
Nokia Lumia 929 Rumor Roundup: Specs, Price and Release Date

Thankfully, they probably have no idea what they're talking about :grin:

gopher957

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
After wandering in the iPhone and Andorid wilderness for several years, I'm ready to come back to Windows 8.1. The battery size of the Nexus 5 ended the possibility of my continued Android future for the time being and I returned the LG G2 because it was to slippery and gimicky. I'm keeping a close eye on any battery info for the 929 that I can, because I liked the 928, but the 2000mA battery was a non starter for me. At the moment I am getting by on the Droid DNA with 2 charges a day, but hopefully if this phone can be revealed with a 2800mA +, I can finally come home lol.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
This is from an Indian website, but its indicating a 2000mAh battery size. Sure hope that's wrong. No clue where they got their info.

Nokia Lumia 929 specs, features, price and release date in India | Know Your Mobile India

What if the battery is only 2000mAh, would you still want the phone? Not sure I would

I'm 95% sure they have no idea what they're talking about and they're just going off what some other site speculated about it having a 2000mAh battery. That persons logic was "Well it's like the successor to the 928, so it must have a 2000 mAh battery like the 928. There's really no telling what kind of battery it has. I wouldn't worry about it.

They would not release a 5 inch phone with a 1080p display with a 2000 mAh battery. And given its thickness, i'd be willing to bet it's closer to the 2800 mAh range.

deadwrong03

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
I probably wouldn't want it anymore if the battery is only 2000 mah. I'm on the 928 and I get roughly anywhere from 6-8 hours medium - heavy usage it doesn't last me the whole day I couldn't make it without a charger in hoping a 3400 would make it through the entire day

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 928 using Tapatalk

Maanasee Deshmukh

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
I'm 95% sure they have no idea what they're talking about and they're just going off what some other site speculated about it having a 2000mAh battery. That persons logic was "Well it's like the successor to the 928, so it must have a 2000 mAh battery like the 928. There's really no telling what kind of battery it has. I wouldn't worry about it.

They would not release a 5 inch phone with a 1080p display with a 2000 mAh battery. And given its thickness, i'd be willing to bet it's closer to the 2800 mAh range.
Just to let ya'll know, it has been confirmed by Falorin that the battery size is gonna be 2510mAh :) check out his post :http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-phone-8/251969-nokia-929-battery-size.html

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans