Any way to manage Verizon calls and texts from AT&T Phone?

Y2HBK

May 16, 2013
Visit site
My work uses all AT&T devices (got a 950) and my personal phones have always been verizon (access to ICON and a Note 5 currently). I would like to carry one device. I've been forwarding my verizon calls to my work phone and using the Verizon Messages app on my PC for texts. The Verizon Messages app isnt available on mobile even though their website says it works on Windows 10 mobile. Obviously the desktop app isn't going to help me when away from the PC.

Any way to forward my Verizon texts to my AT&T device since the Verizon messages app isn't an option? I've had my personal number for 15 years and can't access my work email on the personal device. I was checking to see how apps like WhatsApp, Viber, etc all work (I've never used any of them, so clueless) and does the sound like a year of the would help much. I tried one 3rd party app on Android called Phoneleash and it just didn't do anything. Looks like the development has pretty much been silent since last year too.

Any ideas?

Stsoy

Sep 14, 2016
Visit site
My work uses all AT&T devices (got a 950) and my personal phones have always been verizon (access to ICON and a Note 5 currently). I would like to carry one device. I've been forwarding my verizon calls to my work phone and using the Verizon Messages app on my PC for texts. The Verizon Messages app isnt available on mobile even though their website says it works on Windows 10 mobile. Obviously the desktop app isn't going to help me when away from the PC.

Any way to forward my Verizon texts to my AT&T device since the Verizon messages app isn't an option? I've had my personal number for 15 years and can't access my work email on the personal device. I was checking to see how apps like WhatsApp, Viber, etc all work (I've never used any of them, so clueless) and does the sound like a year of the would help much. I tried one 3rd party app on Android called Phoneleash and it just didn't do anything. Looks like the development has pretty much been silent since last year too.

Any ideas?

Have you found a solution?

I am in a very similar situation. I want calls and texts from my Verizon work cell to come through to my AT&T personal cell. And, I want my Verizon voicemail to still manage the missed calls that come in on my Verizon line. I want the ability to call/text from my personal cell as if I'm using my work cell, too.

It sounds like Verizon messages does all this, but I can't figure out a way to make Verizon Messages recognize my ATT personal phone (Nexus 6P) as a recognized device for my Verizon phone number. Today, I may have found out why. Our business account manager at Verizon told me that when you first install the Verizon Messages app it recognizes that it is installed on another carrier's device and turns those features off.

As a last resort, I'm thinking about just buying a dual sim phone...

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Our business account manager at Verizon told me that when you first install the Verizon Messages app it recognizes that it is installed on another carrier's device and turns those features off.

I believe it is something like this. I use Verizon Messages on many different devices, including my phone (Nexus 6P which is the device wiht the Verizon SIM card), Windows 8.1 PC using the Verizon Messages desktop app, Macbook using the app from the App Store, and a wifi iPad Mini 4 using the App Store app. On all devices except for the phone I had to enter my phone number when setting up the app for the first time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers