Anybody on here who's not 40?

halimaw96

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Sixteen here...Im not sure that I love WP8 (not enough enough stuff to tinker with lol) but I'm sure I'll end up liking it a couple years from now when its not crashing on me :p

henry.gray

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
33 here, 34 in 15 days. I would like to hear more people mention Windows Phones, there is too much focus on Android and iPhone. Maybe I am a Microsoft ******, I could never use Android to many security problems and the iPhones GUI I don't like. But I'm the one who likes Windows 8, so what do I know?

Connie Litrenta

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Many people on here are 18 and up. I feel so left out... I'm under 18. Any teens with windows phones? I feel that Microsoft should try to reach out more to a younger audience.

I feel your pain kid. Fact is, most kids go for the iPhone cause it's the "in" thing and they want tobe like their friends. My daughter (19) is a case in point. I have noticed lately however, that the kids are now starting to branch out into all the other offereings out there. You should stand your ground and be different. Show your friends that your phone is VERY nice too AND it does things their phone doesn't. I always wanted to be different. Hated getting things because everyone else did but I can definitely understand the need for kids to do that if it helps them fit in. Don't worry though; you're just ahead of your time. :wink:

P.S. Looks like I'm kind of in the minority on the other end of the age spectrum. I may be older but I'm also definitely wiser.

jusatin

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
19 here. With a L800 and been waiting for my L920 for over three weeks now.. (And no, my parents didn't buy them for me, nor gave the money for me to buy them) (And even more offtopic: I've gotten almost half of my friends to switch/to going to switch to Windows Phone as their next phone, pretty proud of that :p)

Last edited:

Blkacesvf41

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
19 here. With a L800 and been waiting for my L920 for over three weeks now.. (And no, my parents didn't buy them for me, nor gave the money for me to buy them) (And even more offtopic: I've gotten almost half of my friends to switch/to going to switch to Windows Phone as their next phone, pretty proud of that :p)

Good for you! This world could use more independent young people like you. And yes WP8 is here to stay.

Connie Litrenta

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site

Pretty impressive given how everyone always wants to jump on the iPhone bandwagon. I guess in all fairness to my daughter, she has never indicated she wanted the iPhone because it was cool or because everyone has it. A lot of her friends can't afford it other than maybe the 4 or 4S. I think in her case, it's just what she likes. Fair enough.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria