Anyone else playing Doom & Destiny?

jhoff80

Apr 27, 2003
Visit site
I have to say, I'm 15 hours in now, and for a phone game, I'm VERY impressed with the amount of content. I haven't actually beat the game yet, and I guess there's still a ton of post-game stuff available as well from what I've been reading.

I didn't even get it in time to get it for free, but seriously, for a dollar, this game is huge.

I have to admit though, I almost didn't buy it because of how immature it seemed during the demo (with the language and the horrible humor and everything). I have no problem with swearing or anything like that, but my first impression was just that it was so unprofessional that I almost deleted it with no second thought.

busngabb

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm trying to get the devs to let me copy edit the game's script. The many grammatical and spelling mistakes are a major drag for a grammar Nazi such as myself. I would also tone down the language if given the choice, but fixing mistakes is the first priority. Wish me luck at talking them into it, guys. :)

Grammar is largely irrelevant when its pretty much all spoken word with little if any narrative. I think the language adds to the games charm, we don't want it to turn into Zelda.

I must admit to being terrible at it though, I am well and truly stuck on the fight against Santa, I can't see its possible to win that fight as you don't last more than two rounds and they just heal themselves once you do any significant damage.

Denny Halopka

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
I'm playing the game, and now have gotten to a part where I can not find the last orb,Blue. Been all around the castle, dungeon, and nothing, Where is the blue orb?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124