Anyone got link for VLC public release for Windows on phone?

Prateek Kumar

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
So here's the feedback. I installed the app to my SD. As soon as I play a video, the app gets stuck and I have to kill it. Music is not playing. Play time for most songs is shown as 0 seconds, it might be because those were downloaded through mix radio. The app took time to read videos and music from my SD and after detecting them it took time to detect their run times. For now nothing is working.

dlalonde

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site

Ittipol Thirasat

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
stop demotivating the developers..... try developing an app :p:devil::devil::devil:

Yeah. And this is why they didn't publish the app yet. It still in developing and we all get something that shouldn't lay a hand over it.
I didn't try this version but frome hearing feedback. A beta version that I anticipate seem to better than this.

Force2Reckon

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
on my end, the videoplayback is lagging, it freezes, it doesnt play smooth, moliplayer runs better

im hopeful they will improve this further

it give a couple of months before downloading the app

vdfl

Jan 4, 2015
Visit site
You will be able to see the video of low memory properly and will be able to listen the music but the main problem is video of large memory are still laging, I hope they will update this bug within few days. And yes do restart your phone after update of vlc beta . It works better than the last update.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss