Anyone have xap files of snes8x,vba8 and vgbc8??

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
But this guy omgitsnick says it's not possible... I'm confused
I tried but I also couldn't,a msg came that"there is some problem with this company app...."thank goodness that I haven't deleted my emulators yet.A compensation for you would be to download the emulator to your windows8/8.1 laptop/PC from the windows store because the app hasn't been removed from there surprisingly.you can play the gba,gbc files from your laptop ^_^

omgitsnick

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
You can try to sideload it if you are a developer, though.
But this guy omgitsnick says it's not possible... I'm confused

Please read my post carefully. It is simply not possible to sideload an app that is encrypted using the SDK, meaning the ones you can download from Windows Phone Store. Even if you have the xap in the SD Card and it is no longer published in Windows Phone Store, it is still not possible to install it.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Please read my post carefully. It is simply not possible to sideload an app that is encrypted using the SDK, meaning the ones you can download from Windows Phone Store. Even if you have the xap in the SD Card and it is no longer published in Windows Phone Store, it is still not possible to install it.
I see. So, I guess that sideloading is only possible for apps you've already developed and are testing on your phone

Kage Maru

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Anyone have any contact information for the developer? IIRC he was not going to renew his developer account, which may have resulted in his emulators being pulled from the store. I'm curious to find out why he didn't renew his dev account and would even be willing to pay the $20 renewel fee if it meant we could have the emulators back on the store. I have them on my phone, but there's always the chance I'll have to factory reset my phone or it may break, so I would like to have the option to download them again.

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Anyone have any contact information for the developer? IIRC he was not going to renew his developer account, which may have resulted in his emulators being pulled from the store. I'm curious to find out why he didn't renew his dev account and would even be willing to pay the $20 renewel fee if it meant we could have the emulators back on the store. I have them on my phone, but there's always the chance I'll have to factory reset my phone or it may break, so I would like to have the option to download them again.

I know right! I would also be willing to give him 20 bucks...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3