Anyone made the switch? How you like your iPhone 6 or iPhone 6+?

igorhk

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
I played with a 6+ and it is a nice phone indeed. I think it looks so much better than any Samsung Note. However i am not a fan of the lines on the back and when it comes to design my 1520 looks just as good. In fact it looks better to my point of view but that is highly subjective. I will probably end up buying a iPhone 6, not because i dislike wp (i like it a lot) but simply because Nokia quality has become too questionable to my point of view, too many bugs, some design faults and useless after sale service. Sadly i am done with Nokia and the only alternative I can see is iPhone.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
I love my ICON. That said, I agree with the quality issue mentioned here. This is my second ICON. The first had some construction flaws that allowed light leaks and random booting. This one seems to be working fine.

Apple is surely the only other system I would go to. Not for the stigma attached to being an iphart but for the power Apple has with all the carriers. Updates announced and sent out by apple. The carrier is not involved so timing, delays and carrier crap is kept to a minimum. MS drives me nuts with the exclusives given to each US carrier and the hassle in getting updates from each.

Haven't looked at iPhone since the 4s but give the 6s a good look before the holidays.

badMojo69

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Careful, don't go bashing Nokia quality or you'll get the thread shut down. Let's just say I've had phones with better quality than Nokia and that being said I can't see myself buying any other brand WP...excluding Microsoft who now owns the Nokia phone brand.

I have the 6 on order (I don't need another Phablet in my life). It will be a nice change to see what it's like to be able to use any app I can think about.

I agree that Microsoft needs to stop with the exclusive phone deals. The perfect world for me would be if windows phone had the apple store.
The next best thing is Microsoft moving their apps and services to IOS and Android. :) Once MSN News gets ported other than live tiles and Cortana I have no reason to stay.

Live tiles are nice, but if the iPhone has this wonderful finger print reader that works then technically it's less effort for me to open a app/swipe down a notification bar to get the same info I have with my WP by unlocking the phone with the number pad and swiping up and down on the screen.
Actually it's far fewer key presses on an iPhone...if it works....damn I can't believe I just said that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa