Anyone replaced the screen of a 1520.3 with Palco?

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Had my 1520.3 for a while and the only minor issue is the touch bug. Has anyone sent theirs in to Palco for screen replacement to fix this? I know the cost is about $200 but its worth it to me.

MDK22

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
A 1520.2 (not .3), had it back for a month & a half ...

It's like a new phone, all the issues are gone (even tap / swipe is better) and they returned a fully functional phone (no other issues) - I'd say well worth it, will definitely hold me over until NEW flagship devices drop.

Madam ImAdam

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
I used them to replace my shattered lcd/digitizer they did a very good job but my compass never really worked too good afterwards. Also I believe they only use At&t branded replacement screens.

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
I used them to replace my shattered lcd/digitizer they did a very good job but my compass never really worked too good afterwards. Also I believe they only use At&t branded replacement screens.

Interesting feedback, thanks. I guess having problems afterwards is always a risk, have to weigh that as well.

Funnily enough, recently my 1520.3 is acting up in other ways, like the touchscreen sometimes not responding at all but the scroll/tap issue hasn't increased or decreased accordingly. Hopefully its not on its way out, as I'd rather not switch to another phone and 1520.3's are now very rare indeed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss