Anyone unlock their ATT 950 via an unlock site?

cpyne

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I bought my 950 outright at ATT and have had it on a GoPhone plan for a few months now, (not the required 6 for unlock yet). I tried buying an unlock code from unlockbase.com yesterday for $9.90 "just because", but got a refund about an hour later and an email saying they didn't have an unlock code for this device. I don't urgently need this, but would like to be unlocked from ATT in case I travel out of the country.

I'm curious if anyone else here has successfully unlocked their 950 via one of these unlock sites. If so, please share your experience.

ashram

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
just submit the request to AT&T. if you bought it outright, you are under no obligation to them, and they are supposed to unlock it per the terms they set in place.

Yannie Boy

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
just submit the request to AT&T. if you bought it outright, you are under no obligation to them, and they are supposed to unlock it per the terms they set in place.

I tried doing it the other day via ATT and they rejected the request funny enough despite being bought flat out for another carrier. I just shrugged it off and figured I'd just try again later. So YMMV.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss