[App Amazing Weather] Suggest features to be added :)

koldmiser

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
How about fixing it so the live tile works for everyone. I bought this right after I got my lumia 920 and the live tile has never worked.

zephyrwala

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
Lice updates after a long time on my lumia 800. Do get some performance update and make the lite version up to date with the latest wide tile update and make it available again plz

Orlok1138

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
We want to keep things organized so please can you guys email us or open another thread if you have issues?

add option for medium tiles to be pre last update. I'm not much liking the HD photographs. I loved the way they were only reason I bought the app. Makes sense to have the HD wide tile only.

th0mas96

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
ok, mine is a bit complicated to explain. The metro lockscreen option is really nice, would it be possible to do it with:
-a custom background (not of the forecast, I mean the whole background that's currently the accent color)
-and is it possible to customize the vertical position of the forecast?
Of course, this is only optional, I really love it as it is now! ;)

Doom At Last

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
For the 5 hour lock screen, I would like to see a centered alignment of the weather information (it is shifted towards the right), and also percentage of forecast for each hour.
Lastly, a custom background for the lockscreen.

EBynum

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Eizsoft, I just installed today's update (4.1.6). What was fixed/changed? Do I need to re-pin my live tile or reset the lockscreen?

aaa6112

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Eizsoft, I just installed today's update (4.1.6). What was fixed/changed? Do I need to re-pin my live tile or reset the lockscreen?
some of us were seeing issues with the picture in the realistic tiles. For instance, the picture in the tile was showing daytime sky even though it was night time. This update fixes that issue.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo