App constantly trying to update, then saying error see details.

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Since the latest update my phone keep trying to update an app, gets too the end and then says Error see details(Something went wrong error code 0x80070019).

Silly thing is I uninstalled this app ages ago so its not even installed. How can I clear this app update out of the list?

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Since the latest update my phone keep trying to update an app, gets too the end and then says Error see details(Something went wrong error code 0x80070019).

Silly thing is I uninstalled this app ages ago so its not even installed. How can I clear this app update out of the list?

Go to Settings -> Sustem -> Storage and change App installation destination temporary to Device.

Then go to Store and install again tappin on the circle arrow. Then uninstall them ;)
After a o.s. update, some MS apps come back because they are bundled

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

Can you also try reinstalling the app and then removing it again?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

ads13

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site

I also have this Store problem and asked from WM SUPPORT CHAT.

They suggest me to do soft reset, otherwise Hard reset of Lumia.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon