[App] LightningTask

caveknight

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
marketplace_large%2520PC%2520app%2520tile.png

v2.0 Update

Lightning Task is a highly featured task manager/to-do list with a strong emphasis on speed and efficiency. Its user interface is intuitively designed to minimize the amount of tapping and finger work needed to get the job done.

Features include:

Fast multi-view layout that can sort tasks based on category, due date, priority
Search function that helps find specific active or previously completed tasks
Smart view headers which tell how many tasks remain that fit a certain sorting criteria
Smart view headers can also feature a “+” button which can automatically set a new task to fit the respective sorting criteria
Live tile which indicates how many incomplete tasks remain and the Lightning Apps mascot “Esc” featuring different facial expressions based on the number of incomplete tasks remaining
Customizable categories
Automatic alarm reminders
Macro-selection commands that can apply changes to multiple tasks at once
Many quick due buttons such as “3 hours from now” or “+1 day” which can set the due date/time to very specific parameters automatically
Task can have an optional specified location, which can be viewed on a map
Task can have optional “notes” field
Option to set how long to keep old completed tasks
Customizable default due time
Includes a 7-day free trial

App price: 0.99 USD equivalent
Includes 7-day trial.

1.png

7.png

2.png

For more info, visit my website:
http://www.caveknight.com

Any feedback, comments, and suggestions are welcome! Look forward to hearing from you all. =)

Last edited:

caveknight

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
V1.3 update, hugely polished overall UI, and change from in-app advertising to paid app with free trial. See details in the first post.

caveknight

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
V2.0 Update

Been a while since I posted here. Now that I'm done with school, I can work on these apps full-time =)

V2.0 update: revamped UI, extra features, and new dedicated app website. Check it all out in the first post.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soste