App like glance screen?

Ssrki

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Hallo
need some application which will do something like glance-screen, especially because I use Nokia case cp-637 in my L930.
Want something to start lock screen or activate it whenever I open cp-637 case
Anyone knows any application?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
We don't have anything really like that.
We probably have some apps that simulate Glance, but nothing that will really mimic it with the functionality you want.

Well, at the very least, I don't think such a project has been accomplished.
Also with acceptable battery drain as well, mind you.

Ssrki

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
That's to bad, I can't believe that nobody of developers didn't start any project like this. I didn't think same as glance cause I know that is not possible on L930, but something to light up the screen when I open Nokia cp-637 case. Something like on Samsung

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
The case doesn't have sensors to invoke it's being opened neither the proximity sensor is active on the 930 while the screen is locked and off (like the glance supported Lumias). If Microsoft enables proximity sensor to act during screen lock and off then something like what you're looking for might be possible

Niatona

Dec 4, 2014
Visit site
Is there an app which offers the functionality of Glance when the phone is charging only? I used my Lumia 920 on its charging stand as a clock beside my bed, so this functionality is great for me. I was particularly looking forward to using it with the 930's new AMOLED screen since it won't be as bright as with the backlit 920 screen.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6