App to annotate jpegs?

jeeeps

Jun 11, 2016
Visit site
Is there an app out there that will let me let me browse images in a folder, open one, scribble down some text, save it, and move on?
Not sure why I am having such a terrible time with this...seems like theres nothing out there that I can find.

Ideally, Windows Photos would just have a little pen available where I could annotate a image with my stylus.

-Windows Fresh Paint is terrible
-Windows Paint is equally as terrible.
-Not looking to do screen grabs
-Not looking to annotate PDFs

I have a folder with images and charts for school, I simply just want to be able to write on them.
Am I missing something?

mtf1380

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
Is there an app out there that will let me let me browse images in a folder, open one, scribble down some text, save it, and move on?
Not sure why I am having such a terrible time with this...seems like theres nothing out there that I can find.

Ideally, Windows Photos would just have a little pen available where I could annotate a image with my stylus.

-Windows Fresh Paint is terrible
-Windows Paint is equally as terrible.
-Not looking to do screen grabs
-Not looking to annotate PDFs

I have a folder with images and charts for school, I simply just want to be able to write on them.
Am I missing something?

Did you try OneNote? That is what I usually use.

jeeeps

Jun 11, 2016
Visit site
Sorry, forgot to mention that. To annotate images that way I have to drag the image inside of one note, resize it, then neatly organize the 200+ charts and images I need to review. I'm already doing that now but it is too labor intensive.

mtf1380

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
Sorry, forgot to mention that. To annotate images that way I have to drag the image inside of one note, resize it, then neatly organize the 200+ charts and images I need to review. I'm already doing that now but it is too labor intensive.

I understand.

ALToronto

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
I use Awesome Picture. The only problem is. that it saves the marked-up image as a .png file and not a .jpg

Not a big issue for me, and it's very easy to use.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon