App Updates not showing in store

Shan Ali Khan

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
I heard there are many applications which I have installed on my phone has been updated but their new version isn't showing in the store. USING GDR3
Is there any way to forcefully check all the app versions from one app and allow to update all the apps.

aussiedog61

Jul 9, 2009
Visit site
I seem to be having this issue as well. I know that 6Tag was updated yesterday, so if it doesn't show up later today on my phone (925) I will be concerned. I'll report back one way or the other.

Shan Ali Khan

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
I seem to be having this issue as well. I know that 6Tag was updated yesterday, so if it doesn't show up later today on my phone (925) I will be concerned. I'll report back one way or the other.
its been a week I saw here that bing weather has been updated but still its not appearing in my store. so I manually installed it. there may be many other app like this.

Shan Ali Khan

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
just came to know I have 7 more updates !
why its not updating at the time of releasing app , there should be option to check the version manually of all apps

PYBurlis

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
There is solution!
You have change date on your phone to **.**.2011, restart the phone and than quickly manually change date and time to correct position and that turn the auto mode! Go back to the main screen, all updates will be shown!
It works with all firmwares! BTW your phone will check for updates same time everyday when you made this operation!

marcomura

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Unfortunately any solution is only temporary. After some amount of time, the store/phone returns to not notify the updates...
The annoyance of this issue is growing up exponentially...

PxuLL

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
Unfortunately any solution is only temporary. After some amount of time, the store/phone returns to not notify the updates...
The annoyance of this issue is growing up exponentially...

Exactly what happens to me I'm really getting annoyed right now I bet theres like 5+ apps which need updating which is a pain in the a**.

fwaits

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
I've only had this happen to me once, a month ago or so, but this fixed it for me and has remained working for the past month or so:

1. Unpin the store from the Start screen
2. Clear IE History in Settings -> Internet Explorer
3. Soft Reset (Vol Down + Power until the device restarts. Do not slide the screen down to shut down, just hold the 2 keys until it does.)
4. After restart, open store and see if new updates show. (may or may not happen right away, give it a day to be sure if not immediately)
5. Re-pin Store tile if desired

Hope this helps.

Pieter Wolff

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
There is solution!
You have change date on your phone to **.**.2011, restart the phone and than quickly manually change date and time to correct position and that turn the auto mode! Go back to the main screen, all updates will be shown!
It works with all firmwares! BTW your phone will check for updates same time everyday when you made this operation!

After trying all other suggestions this one did work. Found 5 updates on my Store tile. Let's see if this good fortune will continue! Thanks a lot!

pointclouds

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
There is solution!

thanks a lot, this worked for me. But is it permanent???

time will show...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234