Apple or Android Phone?

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Ok, so I jumped in and got one last night. This is one impressive phone for being an Android. I was wrong about the Acer Primo because of misconceptions and I'm wrong about this one. This Kirin CPU makes a Qualcomm want to bury its head in the sand. I haven't had a whole lot of time with it yet but I'm very impressed with the performance so far. Maybe a mini review is in the future.

Thanks for the recom J.

I'll be looking forward to more of your thoughts on it.

mhc48

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I just ordered a Pixel 2 and plan to transition from my 950. In fact, after all these years I'm that close to dumping MS altogether. I stuck with MS from the earliest WinCE phones til the last one, then went along to 8 and 10 through several Lumias. I've now been abandoned by MS after buying a Zune, a Surface RT, and both the Band 1 and Band 2. Spotify on my phone is impossible to use and not very good on my Surface Pro 3 either. I think this is the end of the line on MS for me.

Once the Pixel 2 arrives I plan to transition to Android, Gmail, and probably over time drop OneNote, One Drive and maybe eventually Outlook too.

The one thing I've learned over all these years is that MS has always makes great hardware and software products, promises the world.....and then abandons them and their users.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Properusbuy