Application Development - need content for a seminar

Rangan Das

May 1, 2014
Visit site
Okay, I know that this might not be the right place to ask for it, but this semester, we have a paper where we have to do some research on some topic and present a paper. My topic is Mobile Application Development and that is like... a very board topic.

As a Windows Phone user, I really want to focus on Windows Phone Application development and on the Universal apps concept. I also do have to consider development on other platforms (...I also want to talk about how VS2015 can be used to deploy on Android). However, right now, I am a bit lost with the subtopics.

I'd really appreciate if anyone can at least tell me how to proceed with the topic on stage - the subtopics that I should work on and all. If you can even give me links to potential study material, that'd be great too. The topic should revolve around what actually "apps" are, how they are developed in the industry and also by hobbyists, the workflow and all.

BTW, I am in Computer Science and Engineering and I mostly work in ASP.NET.

Rangan Das

May 1, 2014
Visit site
Thanks. That is surely a good place to start though. I actually did not think about that.

However, when it comes to explaining the entire thing in layman terms in about 15 minutes without being a Windows ******, I can use a little more help.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb