ApplOne

feare56

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
Hey there! I am the founder and creator of ApplOne, I need some people to test out my website and post your thoughts about it and the idea. The website isn't all the way done yet but it is really close. My idea is that I will create programs of all sorts and also take requests upon the customer. Head on down to applone.net and give me you opinions! I am just starting the business and am looking for opinions!

feare56

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
I am also creating a website (yes, actually coding it) for a friend's business right now there is no information on it but it is outlined and being worked on by me. I want your opinions on that website too. If anyone visits this link the colors are not final they are just there for me to visualize where everything is at. Please visit applone.net/test frequently if you are also interested in their business (which is attempting to create protective armor for everyone) and please give me feedback on that website too. My website will eventually be hand coded by me but for now I need a website up.

feare56

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
For the Endeavor Industries (my friends) yes I am using html5 along with CSS3. For ApplOne for now I am using WordPress until I am done with my friends website then I will work on a non WordPress version of my website. Both websites are a bit empty but my first priority is getting the structure and style done and then go back and add details. I will update ApplOne to support test purchases so that for now I can test the payment system without anyone actually being charged

feare56

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
I found out it looks better on mobile if you have it flipped to the side. Forum is up for ApplOne so please post your thoughts under the forums or if you really don't want to post it in this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigorplux