Apps Ideas.

PipoDj

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Been working on a Watermark app off and on for awhile and hoping to complete it soon. Trying to make for both WP and W8 and back and forth trying to make it consistent between both. Also trying to make it keep image quality and packing in as many features as possible without making it a bloated mess. Not sure how Lightroom does it but I do have it where you can set Fonts, Font Sizes, Font Colors, Image Scaling, Image Cropping, Symbols, Logo Images, Font\Logo Opacity, Font\Logo Effects (very very early beta), Social Media Posting............................

As it stands now, I have bits and pieces separated into about 8 test apps to keep myself from getting confused with code and will be putting it all together soon.

Wow this is as comprehensive as it gets! I would love to test drive the app if in case you are finished with it :)

branedge

Jul 9, 2009
Visit site
I've been working on the same app! i'm starting to hope you're app works out. I think I bit off more than I can chew on this one! but I am learning. may have to pick your brain once your done if that's ok...but i'll keep working on mine.

Maurice Williams1

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
If you are looking in the market for a stick driving app that can help you learn driving, then All City Stick Driving app can be just the perfect thing for you that comes equipped with stick shift DVD as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yenofenny