Apps not working with lumia 625.

Konejo

Jan 16, 2016
Visit site
Hi! I am having issues with the messenger app and the whatsapp app.
Both apps started to malfunction yesterday, my messenger app is stuck with the "connecting to network" step even though I tested my internet and its working perfectly fine.
My whatsapp could not download either audios or images so I tried to unistall it and re install it and now it wont let me verify my number, every time I attempt to do it a message appears that says that it could not connect to the whatsapp.
I have a lumia 625 with the windows 8.1 update.
If anyone could help me solve this issue I would appreciate it, thanks everyone!
EDIT: now my facebook app is habving the same issues, it wont update even though my internet is working fine.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
There were issues with whatsapp not to long ago and I too have sync issues with the messenger app. It's pretty fustrating, I found when it get's stuck in trying to connect to a network closing the app then switching from WiFi to Mobile data and vice versa helps.

Sometimes doing it with app open also works, the best method I found however is to login via the browser - this causes it properly sync. It can be your phone or any other device.

Never the less the app is in dire need of an update.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99