Apps that I need

TravelBro

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
I have an online business and use zopim.com live support. I can also use livechatinc.com live chat support but neither of these have a windows phone app so that i can offer live chat support to my customers.

Anyone know if a similar service that has a windows phone app? This is the only app that is important to me. The rest are all there including vine, pizza hut, red box, bank of america etc..

explosive0

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Hopefully someone with knowledge of these helps out. I'm still having a hard time getting rid if my iProducts because I travel a lot for work and the airline, hotel and cab apps are just so convenient.

JaiMento

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Last edited:

TravelBro

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
Windows phone 8 app ?€“ Customer Feedback for zopim

Have you tried their HTML5 Dashboard? Sorry, I've never used the service, but this was their suggestion to someone on their forum inquiring about a Windows Phone 8 App.

Edit: Also, I found this, but I believe it may only be for WP7 (Link says it is for WP7/WP7.5/WP8, but when I click the link on my L1520, it says the app is not for my device).
LiveChat | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Thanks if they have it for WP7 I am sure it should be out for Windows Phone 8 soon :)

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Windows phone 8 app ?€“ Customer Feedback for zopim

Have you tried their HTML5 Dashboard? Sorry, I've never used the service, but this was their suggestion to someone on their forum inquiring about a Windows Phone 8 App.

Edit: Also, I found this, but I believe it may only be for WP7 (Link says it is for WP7/WP7.5/WP8, but when I click the link on my L1520, it says the app is not for my device).
LiveChat | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

That's because the app was pulled. The page is still there for manual download of the xap file...but that's not very customer friendly for stuff.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss