Apps that you badly want or want an update on WP

AntiAB

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
The SOCL and WindUp app. SOCL is pretty much Microsoft's no so popular social website. And wind-up is the Snapchat of Windows not well know but good. Both on the app store try em out!

aaron j

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
Kik and If I don't say candy crush for my wife I think I will be killed:p

But seriously I'd kill to see an update to the aussie banking apps! Mine is a wp7 app??!!

oryan_dunn

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Apps I or my family would need to seriously consider WP as a replacement to our Android phones:
Snapchat
Dish Anywhere
SiriusXM
Amazon Music
Pinterest
Runkeeper
Google Apps (Hangouts, Gmail, Maps, YouTube, Voice)
USPS
FedEx

Apps I want updated
Synology DS apps, particularily the DS Photo+, to add in background upload. I think WP8.1 has an API for background picture backups they could tie into.

LennieDB

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
Just moved to Nokia Lumia 635.
I need,

PasswordSafe or similar with database compatible with the Windows version and the Android version.

Vendediesel

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
If anyone has ever enabled the Call Recording feature on the old HTC Touch Pro 2 for 6.1-6.5, they would know that so far there is nothing on the marketplace so far that has matched it. A call recording app that places the record button into the telephone interface itself, and records the actual data stream audio instead of the physical sound emitted from the phone, and still with Skydrive/Onedrive upload capability as well, with a user interface that matches the theme of operating system.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124