Are you getting titan fall in physical or digital form?

borasar

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Re: Titanfall for free petition?

first world problems....you wanted xbone day one, you got it, it was your decision, you could have waited and gotten it later and got a bundle, but you wanted it day one! Microsoft owes you nothing, you made the decision knowing that companies often run bundle promotions.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Titanfall for free petition?

Yeah, it's not like this is the first console bundle in the history of the world. We all know that bundles and painted consoles are coming (I'm holding out for a Halo 5 Xbox One myself), so to act outraged when they happen is just dumb.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Should've just made a new thread rather than edit this one, but as for the new question: I'm getting it digitally, as I wan't "long term games" digitally so that I don't have to mess with discs that much. And since I wouldn't likely sell the game away anyways, might as well have it digital. The only downside would be that the digital copy costs a decent amount more.

ExcaliburII

Jul 9, 2009
Visit site
Getting the physical...as I've traded in a glitchy game BF4:) But I'm sure I'll start picking up more digital as time goes on and they add external HD support:)

Killer BIGxyz

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Should've just made a new thread rather than edit this one, but as for the new question: I'm getting it digitally, as I wan't "long term games" digitally so that I don't have to mess with discs that much. And since I wouldn't likely sell the game away anyways, might as well have it digital. The only downside would be that the digital copy costs a decent amount more.

How does it costs more? Mine always comes up to $64.19 because of state tax, bit I'd rather switch games with my voice than changing the disk. I'm all digital this Gen and I don't resell my games

Killer BIGxyz

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Getting the physical...as I've traded in a glitchy game BF4:) But I'm sure I'll start picking up more digital as time goes on and they add external HD support:)

digital or physical both take up the same amount of space dude. The disk just installs it, but then you need the disk to play the game. As for battlefield, what was glitchy the physical or digital? I traded in my physical to buy the digital and its been flawless! ( I've been rank 110 since late December and now have about 230 hours)

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
How does it costs more? Mine always comes up to $64.19 because of state tax, bit I'd rather switch games with my voice than changing the disk. I'm all digital this Gen and I don't resell my games

At least Amazon UK sells disc copies a decent amount cheaper than what you can get em digitally for. For example if I'd buy Thief digitally, it would cost me 70€ in the Xbox One store. But I preordered mine from Amazon UK and after taxes and shipping I'm looking at 52€ for a Limited Edition Metal Case + preorder DLCs. Not to mention I can sell away the game when I'm done playing it.

Titanfall is likely gonna cost me that 70€ too digitally, while I'd get it for about 50€ on a disc. But as said, games that I have no plans on selling away after a playthrough I'm fine paying a bit extra for to not have to mess around with switching discs etc. So basically, if I know I will keep the game (typically MP oriented games), I will get it digitally. If I get it for a playthrough or two, I'll get it on disc to get majority of the money I spent on it back to fund new games!

TheKinkajou

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I originally wanted digital but gamestop was giving an extra 30% on trade-ins towards the pre-order; I brought in a bunch of my 360 games since I won't be using them anymore. I really wish they'd start having digital pre-order sales or at least exclusive pre-order bonuses for digital copies.

TheBadGuy_88

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
I haven't walked into a store to buy a game this generation and dont plan on it. I also don't sell my games either. Developers work really hard for years to make games that we enjoy and take for granted, plus I'm not supporting game stop making money off resells and not giving the developers any money! #DigitalLife #SupportDevelopers #DontResellGames

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria