Are you still satisfied with the devices you've?

ads13

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
Every week, every month , every year a new tech device has been changed with our older devices .
We everyone have the reasons behind it. But still not satisfied with our favorite products.
Are you still one of unsatisfied user?

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I think that sometimes needs and wants can change, which should be okay.

I would say that I'm mostly satisfied at the moment.

anon(50597)

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
I'm very satisfied. Using an iPhone SE as my daily driver and have an Idol4s to play around with. Don't see needing anything new for a while (and I used to be a chronic switcher).

Sent from mTalk on my SP4

Elky64

Jun 2, 2017
Visit site
I'm somewhat satisfied... Looking for a mobile that's sized like my Lumia 650 but w/better specs, good camera, flat/conventional screen a must (no more curved displays for this fella). Other than that we are good :winktongue:

L0n3N1nja

Dec 22, 2016
Visit site
I'm a tech enthusiast and like to have the newest because I can, but as I age and my money gets regulated towards other things I tend to not care as much. I'm rocking a Surface Pro 3 and would love a newer 2 in 1, but to be honest mine still does what I want, a new one would just be for the sake of owning it.

meattray

Surface Pro 4 Champion
Feb 15, 2017
Visit site
I'd say relatively satisfied at the moment. Tech is changing so frequently that I can't say I'll be continuously satisfied. there's always new features and things coming out that make me say "hey I'd sure love that". Doesn't mean my current device isn't good but I enjoy testing out new hardware and features.

nickx91

Jul 6, 2017
Visit site
I use the device until I really need a new for work. If you give me Nokia 3310 or 1100 I would gladly use it without problems because I use laptop or iPad for most of my work. I was on years old Core 2 Duo laptop and recently changed it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss