Articles of Windows Central App "Phone" Section : what URL on Site?

ibm kahm

May 15, 2017
Visit site
what URL can i open on the Site to get the exact articles of the Windows Central App "Phone" section?

It is not what i would assume when i click on "Phone News" in the Left Navigation...

ibm kahm

May 15, 2017
Visit site
Hello Windows Central staff,

don't you know an answer or don't you want to answer??
I mean somebody must be able to tell me how the app aggreates the "Phone" section or if/why this section is not possible to open on the web site...

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I don't know what else to tell you on this. It's beyond my reckoning since I never use the App, so I can't even see what it is you want for a result.

I guess the App is UWP if you mean the new built for Windows 10 one. You could put it on your PC and see if it navigates to what you want to see. I can't test for you since I deleted it off of my PC as even unopened it wanted to suck at my system resources. Ridiculous really. I would never reinstall it.

There seems to be a growing trend against functionality with any of the new "upgrades" and it is very annoying.

And for the record, this is not an official statement. I've retired from staff and cease to consider myself as such even though the change has not been made on my profile as of yet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria