Attempt to add Bluetooth headset hangs BT, repeatedly?

PGrey

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
I've got a couple of my BT devices working (from before the AU), but was trying to add a over-the-head headset I have.

Went to Bluetooth, had the device in "pairing mode", and I waited, and, waited, and woke the phone up, and waited...
Then I made the mistake, I tried to disable/enable Bluetooth. Bad idea. Required a reboot to be able to do anything Bluetooth again, the entire screen went "grey" after I disabled.
I tried to connect a working BT device at this point, but nothing, and the quick-access BT icon wasn't working either.

After reboot, I again tried to add the headset, but again, it's waiting... I had this headset working fine, before AU, so I know it's (or at least was) compatible.
Of course the reboot hosed about half my apps, so I'm re-downloading them, again.

Anyone else see similar? Figure out a way around it?

The new builds from AU-on are so buggy, it's frustrating just trying to get simple tasks done. Definitely not a daily-driver setup, at least not currently.

PGrey

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
My wife called me six (6) times, trying to get her phone to connect to her car bluetooth, and her phone rebooted itself twice in the process, and on the sixth call, we were able to actually converse, although it was still dropping in/out (she's on a 950).

Something is really, really wrong, with Bluetooth, on the latest drop.

PGrey

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Bummer, makes me wonder, what sort of core testing is going on, before these builds get released now.
It seems bad, when simple things like turning Bluetooth on/off a couple of times, or trying to add a device, cause the phone to tank, multiple times.

Leonard Xu

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
Bummer, makes me wonder, what sort of core testing is going on, before these builds get released now.
It seems bad, when simple things like turning Bluetooth on/off a couple of times, or trying to add a device, cause the phone to tank, multiple times.

testing testing testing testing

What a testing !!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion