Awesome concept for windows 10 phone. Check it out.

Salauddin Ahmed

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site
guys please tell me , which feature do you want in windows 10 for phones ???? My wishlist for wp 10 = (1) more than 15 notification toogle by scrolling. Interactive notification system.
(2) inbuilt File manager on the os
(3) interactive live tiles {like android widget] & more size for tiles
(4) live wallpaper system on lockscreen looks great
(5) good menu style. Swaping right to left is very bad thing & menu style is terrrriiiiibleeee on windows phone.
(6) use of gestures on windows phone sounds awesome
(7) better multitasking . Can be closed all tabs {recents} by pressing on 'close all' .
Chip sense app for Ram & Processor usage monitoring

what do you think of my concept?
Is it bad/ awesome or anything else ??

Pranshul Sood

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
no your concept is poor
Menu on the windows phone is unique to it and Everyone likes it very much because of it's simplicity.I don't want it to changed.
secondly no need for file manager to be integrated in the operating system, even right now it offers great functionality.

Chip sense app would also not be useful as windows phone manages ram usage in a fantastic manner hands down. Besides these kind of apps end up using the most memory.
Rest of your concept is good, i guess.

Salauddin Ahmed

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site
Agreed sir, But not fully. why we need to download file manager from store ? & chip sense app would be great . This app might be able to show max processor speed , max graphics processor speed , Total ram size , Total rom size , availabe/used ram & rom memory , processor usage in percentage & many more .

EBUK

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
Different tile sizes would be good. I'd like to be able to drag a corner to resize to size I like, not be constrained by the three sizes WP8.1 currently has.

Wp8 lvr

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
1- agreed.. we want more toggles including mobile data n flashlight. and I want different separate section for all quick toggles. so upper side of action centre also available to use for notifications.
I personally want three different sections in action centre visible scrolling to left-right.
- notifications(middle)
- quick toggles (left)
- downloding progress (right).

2- according to rumors ms adding file manager built in..

3- agree on interactive live tiles.

4- yes live wallpapers looks really cool on lock screen.

5- menu style of wp is unique n we want as it is.

6- didn't get what do you mean by gestures. please elaborate..

7- yes.. all close tabs function sounds great.

8- not agree.. android forces us to check ram, processor monitoring n cleaning because of its heavy nature....
here wp handle all these things properly n no need to waste our time to check ram usage n all that.

- also want actionable notifications like to reply directly from action centre.

- background wallpapers in start screen n app list.. [rumored as coming in w10].

- Built in App/Games lock app from microsoft. (including messaging hub, mail hub, pictures hub, music/videos hub n more)

- built in Apps/games sharing app wp to wp using NFC and using high speed "wifi direct" feature.

- Dedicated "Bluetooth" folder for received supported/unsupported files.

- mobile data toggle n flashlight toggle.

- Camera shortcut toggle on lock screen.

- Numeric n pattern lock features.

- Password lock feature for quick toggles seen in locked screen when we swipe down action centre in locked screen mode. to avoid unwanted access of bluetooth, wifi n more.

- Allow to lock network to 3G only.

- Quit hours integration out of Cortana.

- refined/redesign system apps in w10
*Xbox music (want flaac support).
*Xbox videos (want mkv n more codac support)
*Xbox games(built in os)
*New Mail app(mmultiple all file attachments support)
*New office hub
*Skype(full featured)
*Built in lockscreen apps.
*New IE12 (with background downloading support).
*New Onedrive app(offline access n download/upload support)
*Improve messaging hub (tick/touble tick to sent/receive sms, delivery report pop up only.. no need separate delivery rep msg).
*Improve Dialer app (with built in smart dialing feature).

- background download APIs for app devs.

- continous n short vibration settings for incoming call alert.

- All file sharing app via WIFI Direct.

- Private hub for hide selected Apps, games, videos, music, pics, messages, documents, n unsupported files.

- fix other storage issue.

- Remove mobile Data downloading limit on 2G, 3G... most important. set downloading to unlimited according to users choice.

Salauddin Ahmed

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site
i agree with you. But please tell about some major improovements that you want to see in wp 10. my most wanted features is more customization & more use of animations on the os. More handy features like stopwatch, compass , recorder. Improved notifiacation centre.
Improved startscreen .

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
i agree with you. But please tell about some major improovements that you want to see in wp 10. my most wanted features is more customization & more use of animations on the os. More handy features like stopwatch, compass , recorder. Improved notifiacation centre.
Improved startscreen .

I resident want OTG support and Bluetooth support for keyboard, mice, game controllers (HID)

techiez

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
currently swiping from right to left takes you to the Menu, left to right does nothing, It can be used for something like fastlane found on Nokia Asha, its really useful.

Rakesh Rocky2

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
1. If we press start button when we have scrolled all the way down it will take you to top.. Likewise if we double tap when we are at the top it will show the bottom most...

2. Using pinch gesture we can swap to different start screens and we can also name them.. With you know Zune music player kind of UI..

Rakesh Rocky2

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
And also they should allow some apps to download in the background.. If we are downloading some stuffs in the mean time if you have to do some other thing then switching the app should not kill the app

Stefan Holder

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
No offense to posters, but reading through some of ya'll suggestions raises a single very pertinent question. "Why do you all want to turn Windows Phone into Android?" Sure I can agree with some suggestions can be useful.. But majority of the replies are basically just Android features that yall want on Windows phone.. And more importantly, I think the title of this post is totally misleading as it pertains to what the post is actually about. Carry on. Cheers 🍻
Sent from my Samsung ATIV S using Tapatalk.

kristalsoldier

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Ideally, I'd like some modifications to the Notifications center - a few more toggles (user defined) would be nice.

But most of all, I'd like to be able to reply to emails, make calls, respond to text messages directly from the respective Tiles - so interactive tiles, if you like.

That and email attachments without resorting to an extra app from the store.

Rakesh Rocky2

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
No offense to posters, but reading through some of ya'll suggestions raises a single very pertinent question. "Why do you all want to turn Windows Phone into Android?" Sure I can agree with some suggestions can be useful.. But majority of the replies are basically just Android features that yall want on Windows phone.. And more importantly, I think the title of this post is totally misleading as it pertains to what the post is actually about. Carry on. Cheers 🍻
Sent from my Samsung ATIV S using Tapatalk.

Yeah we have to take some good parts of other OS..

Wp8 lvr

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
you are totally wrong here.. No offense but Android also never born with all these features. they also include all these features with time according to consumer demands n suggestions.

all I mentioned features are valid n too much useful for any ordinary consumers. if you are live in developed country then half of features mentioned above are useless for you but these features are life saving for every consumer in developing 3rd world countries. and android devs also sensed all these requirements n implemented it...

so all in all these all features are requirement from any loyal consumer n not justify your comment "why you all trying to make it android".

I hate android but truth is android is #1 selling os because it fulfills all consumer needs n saves in critical situations because of all above feature support.

Ohh. now don't tell me to buy android. I really hate android n google. n I really want all above features in my lovable WP os to make it productive.

Stefan Holder

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
you are totally wrong here.. No offense but Android also never born with all these features. they also include all these features with time according to consumer demands n suggestions.

all I mentioned features are valid n too much useful for any ordinary consumers. if you are live in developed country then half of features mentioned above are useless for you but these features are life saving for every consumer in developing 3rd world countries. and android devs also sensed all these requirements n implemented it...

so all in all these all features are requirement from any loyal consumer n not justify your comment "why you all trying to make it android".

I hate android but truth is android is #1 selling os because it fulfills all consumer needs n saves in critical situations because of all above feature support.

Ohh. now don't tell me to buy android. I really hate android n google. n I really want all above features in my lovable WP os to make it productive.

Dude, I'm from an island all the way down in the Caribbean. The total population can fit six times in one US city. Don't preach third world to me... lol. I would rather not have some features than compromise the security of the OS as a whole. Android is great in what is possible. It is basically the Windows of the mobile industry... but with that flexibility, comes the caveats. More possible target vectors for device to be compromised. My comment holds.

Wp8 lvr

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
I really don't think all features mentioned above create any security flaw. as i already said all these features are valid and ms can implement all these features under their security barriers.
wp os is already secure from core.. android is not n droid devs needs huge time to make it secure like wp n ios.. but in my opinion ms can manage all I mentioned features under their security wall.
just read full list dude.. all features are safe n reliable.
every users has different needs.. if your needs are less then doesn't means everyone has less needs.
its not ios to target only high premium users.. wp os targets all possible consumers from very low to high end users.. n every android user asks first about all these features before shift to wp. n majority of them not shift because wp os not have all these features.

in my opinion all aboves features are strength of android n these are not android exclusive only. And their is no any guilt if ms adopt these good features.

hitmid308

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
guys please tell me , which feature do you want in windows 10 for phones ???? My wishlist for wp 10 = (1) more than 15 notification toogle by scrolling. Interactive notification system.

(2) inbuilt File manager on the os

(3) interactive live tiles {like android widget] & more size for tiles

(4) live wallpaper system on lockscreen looks great

(5) good menu style. Swaping right to left is very bad thing & menu style is terrrriiiiibleeee on windows phone.

(6) use of gestures on windows phone sounds awesome

(7) better multitasking . Can be closed all tabs {recents} by pressing on 'close all' .

Chip sense app for Ram & Processor usage monitoring

what do you think of my concept?

Is it bad/ awesome or anything else ??

awesome features

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s93patti.xyz