Back to the family

phillynitro

Sep 5, 2014
Visit site
Hello all WP Fans.

I am no stranger to WP I had the 822, 521, and 1020
Well this week I finally had it with Android and sold my Moto X and bought a 635 and have money in my pocket :)
I was a huge android guy but always loved windows phone also and wow is 8.1 amazing,
I realized I was tied to my android phones to much always wanting a new one and always playing games and tinkering with them.
I decided to go back to WP to be more productive, I tell people now I don't need all them apps I have more then all the apps I need and plenty of games to play if I decide to, Now i don't have to check and be one my phone 24/7 I love it.
Pluses for the 635 Is Love the FM radio I can listen to my sports talk radio with out killing my data,
Battery life has been awesome. I love that even it only being 8 gigs of storage it dose not matter all apps can be installed to SD (wish Android would still do that with out rooting) Love the motion now I can track my steps (i recently became allot more active and joined boot camps) with that said im not afraid to take my phone now, its durable and honestly if it breaks not a huge deal ill use my 521 until I buy a new one haha.
I am thinking the 830 may be my next phone in time though :) but I am loving this little killer 635 WP.
I am happy to say now I am here to stay!

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Hi phillynitro. Welcome back to the WP family. You definitely made the right choice. Currently the app/game gap is thinning quickly and one day WP will eventually get there so there is nothing to worry like you rightly mentioned. Enjoy with your new phone and have fun.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
WP8.1 is a big step forward. Hopefully we'll keep seeing steps forward! Great to have you on the boards here, phillynitro!

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Welcome, i use iheart radio to listen to my sports radio as it is on the AM dial, this is thegreat sports radio I listen to, Seahawks, mariners, huskies, spounders and news about the sonics if they will ever return.

Www.sportsradiokjr.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12