Bad luck or terrible quality control?

bcolton

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Easy there, I wasn't doubting you. I was just saying I couldn't see it in the pics, and that I haven't looked at the 1020 so I don't know what it should look like. If I had to swap a phone as much as you have, I'd be upset too.

That said, if the phone works as it should and the camera doesn't wiggle, are you nitpicking because you're upset? Or is the mis-alignment actually that big of an issue?

Very easy for you to say it's not your phone. If my Lumia 1020 looked like that I'd be pissed and return it for a replacement in a second.

iamtim

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Very easy for you to say it's not your phone.

It was as easy for me to say as it was hard for me to spot. Had you read ahead before you replied, however, you'd have seen that someone highlighted the issue for me and provided me a comparison picture. You'd also have seen that I then agreed that the phone should be returned, and you would have realized that your post was unnecessary.

someoneinwa

May 7, 2011
Visit site
There is no question the phone in the picture has a problem in assembly and needs replacement. I doubt there would be any issue at all with exchanging it, though you might get questions because this is the third device you've exchanged. I understand "busted speaker phone" but what the heck is "messed up" vibration? I've seen forum comments before from people who thought their phone vibration was too soft and others who thought it was too hard, or too noisy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flynempire