bad quality control!

fawzib

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
never thought this will happen but oh well my new lumia 1520 is returned since it had a dead pixel on arrival and i started to notice hair line scratches in the second day. not to mention buttons and sdcard slot/slim card slots feel lose and wiggle. i read that the latter problem is common in all lumia 1520 devices. huge design flaw.
later the whole screen went to 16 color mode then back to normal. kinda scary to see a new device do this. mind you this is the international variant. all devices are made in china now..

i want the lumia 1520.3 but i can see it goes for $999. any website that offers it for $600 (us lte)

thank u

Zacharyw70

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
never thought this will happen but oh well my new lumia 1520 is returned since it had a dead pixel on arrival and i started to notice hair line scratches in the second day. not to mention buttons and sdcard slot/slim card slots feel lose and wiggle. i read that the latter problem is common in all lumia 1520 devices. huge design flaw.
later the whole screen went to 16 color mode then back to normal. kinda scary to see a new device do this. mind you this is the international variant. all devices are made in china now..

i want the lumia 1520.3 but i can see it goes for $999. any website that offers it for $600 (us lte)

thank u
Sorry you got a broken phone it sucks when that happens. Both Amazon.com and Microsoftstore.com sell the Lumia 1520 for $550 off-contract. It was recently on sale for $450 but I'm not sure when they'll repeat that.
Amazon.com: Nokia Lumia 1520, Black 16GB (AT&T): Cell Phones & Accessories
Buy Nokia Lumia 1520 - Microsoft Store

(Edit) Just realized you said 1520.3 didn't even realize a new model came out sorry.

fawzib

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
negri is selling the device for above $600. i found the newest model for this price from other brands. why nokia cant put their devices in the public? why am i only obliged to buy from at&t and carriers?

and among other issues, the touch screen response is so bad. do they test the device over couple of days and act upon feedback?

fawzib

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
i saw it, but black isn't my color for lumia devices. i hoped for any other color than black!
599 is my sweet spot.

fawzib

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
seriously taylor? are you paying me for the device and i haven't figured it out yet? sorry for doing extra research to save $100 from my "own" pocket.
your contribution and comment are not appreciated.

Zacharyw70

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
seriously taylor? are you paying me for the device and i haven't figured it out yet? sorry for doing extra research to save $100 from my "own" pocket.
your contribution and comment are not appreciated.
While not necessary I think what her comment meant was that the color choice shouldn't matter when stock is limited and pricing varies.

Zacharyw70

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
The ATT 32GB model is ONLY ONLY ONLY available in b;ack
Actually we're talking about the Lumia 1520.3 edition. This is a newer global phone that runs on US LTE networks, but it also includes wireless charging and standard 32GB. This version has other colors besides black in 32GB variants.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luiandovaf