Band 2 Competition - Garmin Vivoactive HR

Davide Moriello

Nov 4, 2015
Visit site
Thank you for linking me the Garmin Vivoactive HR.
The design is not so attractive but it has a integrated skiing app. For the stats it seems like or maybe better as the band 2 (it has not UV sensor).
Amazon co.uk is telling me the vivoactive hr is coming out in one week. I'm waiting for the first reviews!

luxnws

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
It's May 3rd. Amazon still has the Vivoactive HR as "This item has not yet been released." and "Estimated to Begin Shipping on May 2nd, 2016" Best Buy has it listed as "Get it by 5/5/2016" via expedited shipping.

driedl

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
Yup. It seems like there's way more demand than supply for this device at the moment. I got mine shipped from Amazon on 4/25 and have been enjoying it. I was able to take it on a whitewater rafting trip last weekend which I couldn't have done with my Band 2. It even gave me some cool data like stroke rate and distance per stroke. https://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/1148426443
Some people are reporting luck at BestBuy and elsewhere but lots of people are trying to find one. I miss the guided workouts from my Band 2 and the UV sensor was cool but overall I'm happy with the Garmin and not planning to go back to my Band 2.

luxnws

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site

Kylesh12

Aug 16, 2015
Visit site
Mine will be here tomorrow -- I can't wait!!! I am so tired of the band not being able to track long rides with GPS (even in save mode) and the random way it decides to turns off - tells me the battery died and reset date time when plugged in - then promptly display > 50% battery life.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LoresAdrowe