Band 2 - October?

gbafam

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
zdnet is reporting the same thing, although the band reference seems a little less certain than the surface pro 4 and phone announcements.

MoggSquad

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
Although the original didn't work out for me, I expect to get a Band 2.

If it has the same battery limitations I will just not wear it at night and charge it then. Looking forward to it !

littlebib

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm looking forward to it as well. Does anyone know whether having the MS complete for Band 1 makes it easier/cheaper to upgrade? I think the answer is probably no unless you're willing to bend the rules, but a guy can hope.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Another Sports band ? When will we see a WATCH, not a fitness watch ?

At least I have my Pebble steel working for the time being...

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Like the Moonraker??

attachment.php

attachment.php

Yup. Honestly, I probably would have purchased this defunct Nokia Moonraker. The Microsoft Band didn't appeal to me.

EMitchell

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
A couple of thoughts, I've heard the rumor that there will be a big MSFT announcement in October, but that doesn't mean all new platforms will be released in Oct. It seems like at least one phone would be a natural, as well as the Surface Pro4. Maybe the Band 2, hopefully. As for more watch-like, MSFT has been pretty careful not to call the Band 1 a watch, or smart-watch, or even a sports-watch. They seem pretty focused on 'sport-band' for their niche. I guess we'll find out in a couple of months.

DroidUser42

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
So far it's been suggested that Band 2 will be at the same price point of the first one - which was $199. (Band 1 is currently on sale - probably to close out the inventory.)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb