Band 2 power problem update

poit57

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
Totally a coincidence, the issue is a hardware issue not a software issue.

If you are referring to the notice that the battery died with instruction to set the date/time while the battery still has plenty of charge, I'm not convinced that this is a hardware issue. Here is my reasoning:

I've owned the Band 2 for six months (since the end of November 2015). In that span, I've had this issue occur a total of 4 times. The first 3 times happened over the course of 4 days after 4 months of usage. The final occurrence happened 3 days ago after being problem-free for 2 months.

I don't think there is any coincidence that the start of the 2 months without issues began when I performed a factory reset on my Band 2. If it was a physical issue with a loose battery connection, as I've seen suggested, I don't see how I could have unwittingly caused the disconnect in 3 out of 4 days, then not accidentally do the same thing for 2 more months.

Because the issue seemed to be resolved with a factory reset, I've never gotten a replacement unit. I've used the same unit for the past 6 months, as opposed to my original Band needing to be replaced 3 times in the first 2 months for various technical issues.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gamedi