Band User Reviews

papa tiger

Aug 11, 2015
Visit site
Well got thru 24 hours with out a major chink happening again. The update to 10 caused the charger cord to not sinc with the puter anymore but the Band still sincs with Bluetooth to both the phone and puter. All this took a factory reset and giving Microsoft the serial number again due to the malfs caused by the latest download/update to 10. Even still I love my Band but expect to spend some amount of time each day baby setting it's needs.

Rob Reilley

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
Unfortunately my Band with a full charge did not last a 4 hour marathon. It died at mile 24. As much as I like my Band this is unacceptable. I am so disappointed. I was a pacer too. To complicate things the average pace was up and down. Luckily I had my iPhone with me as I used a stopwatch app. This was my second Band as the first one went completely dead. Now I will need a new GPS watch before my next marathon since unfortunately the Band did not cut it.

littlebib

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately my Band with a full charge did not last a 4 hour marathon. It died at mile 24. As much as I like my Band this is unacceptable. I am so disappointed. I was a pacer too. To complicate things the average pace was up and down. Luckily I had my iPhone with me as I used a stopwatch app. This was my second Band as the first one went completely dead. Now I will need a new GPS watch before my next marathon since unfortunately the Band did not cut it.

I made it through a 4 hour marathon with between 10-20% left. You have to turn off the screen while your running to do it. I would then just turn it on when I wanted to check pace or heart rate.

BlackSheriff84

May 24, 2013
Visit site
The challenge here is that I use the sleep function and then need to find time to charge during the day.

I don't have the band 2 (pls Santa) but I have the band 1 I charge it for approx 15mins every day and night while taking a shower and getting myself ready. My band rarely gets below 50%.
I weight train 4 times a week and go for jogs and bike 3 times a week, track my heart rate and sleep

RWD

May 27, 2014
Visit site
My Band 1 died one day after about 4 months. I put it to charge overnight, took it off the charger in the morning, looked at the screen to verify that all was well. It then went dark and never came back properly. Best I could get was horizontal lines. I took it to a Microsoft store a month or two later and they replaced it free (though they only had a medium and mine was a large.) They wouldn't let me upgrade to the Band 2 unfortunately... So far the new one works ok. I'll probably keep it but I wish MSFT made a decent watch-like version. Next chance I get I will try the Vector Smartwatch - at least that's waterproof.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrianDeeert