Band2 not getting notifications

ShawnC13

Jun 29, 2015
Visit site
I have the Band2 with 950XL and I am not getting any notifications on the band. Messaging, email or phone calls nothing is coming through. I am on the current fast ring and just wondering if any one else has had issues. I was able to get notifications by unpairing and resetting the band and uninstalling and re-installing the band app. But that was short lived. Looking for some help!!

ShawnC13

Jun 29, 2015
Visit site
No one is having this issue. Everyone is getting notifications on their band hmmm this was a new one my 5th and it worked for a bit then nothing reloaded everything and now nothing

ATAcapt

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
My notifications were great until about a week ago. Now I am hit and miss. This is my second Band 2, went thru 5 original Bands. Still love it and can't find anything out there that can replace all its features.

ShawnC13

Jun 29, 2015
Visit site
Yeah I have had this one back a week and the only way I can get notifications is to unpair uninstall app and redo everything. Going to try and pair it with my L830 and see if it is a fast ring build issue or what

MaxxReign

Dec 20, 2016
Visit site
Except for SMS and phone calls, I've been having notification problems since June. Albeit I'm using my Band 2 with iOS, what finally worked for me (after multiple pairing/unpairing and reinstalls of the app) was turning off the notifications tile, rebooting my Band 2 and then turning on the notifications tile again. Give it a try and see if this works for you.

ShawnC13

Jun 29, 2015
Visit site
Out of nowhere yesterday my band seems to be fully functioning. It is actually working better then anytime I have had it. Funny enough it is one year and one day since I got the band (first one on the 4th or 5th now)

kinaton

May 31, 2012
Visit site
Had this issue since 18th December, before that it was hit and miss!.. I can't find a solution! Buggy windows 10 mobile os, or an app that has jammed the notifications some how.

ShawnC13

Jun 29, 2015
Visit site
Had this issue since 18th December, before that it was hit and miss!.. I can't find a solution! Buggy windows 10 mobile os, or an app that has jammed the notifications some how.
Yep and after a automatic record I have lost all notifications again. I was taking a video and stopped it then the phone just rebooted and since then nothing

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb