Battery life is fantastic!

Kissanviikset

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm a bit curious how you only dropped 20% in a day. Did you power your phone off or have in airplane mode most of the day?

My usage have been mainly Reading News something Like Three Times a day. Bluetooth and NFC is off. E-mail syncs once a day. Also for wlan i use only known links and it doesn't look up those constantly.

Idle consumption is Something 0,5-0,7 range.

Sent from my RM-937_eu_finland_202 using Tapatalk

Jcmg62

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I've had my 1520 for a week and am very impressed with the battery. As the phone is still new to me I'm hammering it with apps, games, calls, changing settings all the time and generally playing with the thing relentlessly and the battery just keeps on chugging.

In fact, on most nights it still has 15-20% of battery power left.

All in all, its an amazing piece of kit. I just can't put it down.

Eddie Mendoza

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I ussualy goto sleep with my phone having 60-70% battery left it's amazing ! Don't think i've ever had under 40% since i've owned it a month, and i've played games for hours too(although normally plugged in)

Lundon44

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Don't think i've ever had under 40% since i've owned it a month, and i've played games for hours too(although normally plugged in)

Wow I was about to say.. Yesterday I was at around 75-80% battery, threw on Minion Rush. Played with full screen brightness and volume at level 15 for about 30-40 min. Then tossed on Modern Combat 4 for about 30 min. Checked my battery after and was at 35%.

Westoncreg

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Wow I was about to say.. Yesterday I was at around 75-80% battery, threw on Minion Rush. Played with full screen brightness and volume at level 15 for about 30-40 min. Then tossed on Modern Combat 4 for about 30 min. Checked my battery after and was at 35%.

See ill do that at auto brightness which usually is low and after say 3 hrs of mc4 I'll be at 40 so idk what's up with that quick of drain since even the most intense games only drain my battery at 20% an hour

Last edited:

Lundon44

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
See ill do that at auto brightness which usually is low and after say 3 hrs of mc4 I'll be at 40 so idk what's up with that quick of drain since even the most intense games only drain my battery at 20% an hour

When you play do you play at full screen brightness (auto brightness disabled) and volume turned up? Trying to figure out what my issues are. Anyone think me having location services and wi-fi enabled 24/7 are giving me lower than standard battery life?

Westoncreg

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
When you play do you play at full screen brightness (auto brightness disabled) and volume turned up? Trying to figure out what my issues are. Anyone think me having location services and wi-fi enabled 24/7 are giving me lower than standard battery life?
Well I have everything turned on from blue tooth to WiFi to nfc and I also have full volume most the time (no headphones on of course) but for the most part my brightness is at low which is still staggeringly bright I'm not quiet sure why your battery isn't doing pace like mine is since I'd imagine you'd have broken it in by now with how much you use it, if it helps any I'm connected to WiFi and don't live in an lte area so most of the day so I'm not using data anyhow

Lundon44

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Well I have everything turned on from blue tooth to WiFi to nfc and I also have full volume most the time (no headphones on of course) but for the most part my brightness is at low which is still staggeringly bright I'm not quiet sure why your battery isn't doing pace like mine is since I'd imagine you'd have broken it in by now with how much you use it, if it helps any I'm connected to WiFi and don't live in an lte area so most of the day so I'm not using data anyhow

Hmm that does help a bit. I'm sure lowest brightness settings and no data would make some difference. Obviously it's challenging to judge my battery properly in comparison to others because no one uses their phone exactly the same as someone else while configured the exact same way lol. But that does help a bit.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05