BBM for windows phone 8 ? raise your voices !

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
lemme clear, bbm for android is still buggy. I missed so many messages on my nexus 4, pings from my gf.. Almost a war broke out.. :S
WhatsApp is yet better, but wa shows last seen which is very annoying. They need to bring urgent changes..

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 India gdr3

Make sure it is active in your notification tray. I have not missed one message. If you close the app using task manager then your pings and messages will not be delivered until you open the app or restart your phone.

This is the only reason why you would miss messages.

Sent from my LG-D801 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

ryan nicholls

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
i was cheeking the news when i found that RIM ( Blackberry ) has made it official that BBM app will be available for android and iOS in 21 and 22nd of September respectively. and i was thinking of how GREAT it would be to have such a great app on WP, maybe just because i'm a previous BB user ... But i really think that BBM is the best messaging apps I've ever used. think about it you won't need WA, KIK, Viber anymore, just one app to rule them all.

Do you think BBM should lunch on WP ? Or you think that the app is out of the game already .. lets hear what you think about it

ryan nicholls

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
I think this is a fantastic idea because in very chatty person like some other people.

Come on blackberry why have it on every other phone except ours.

I really don't understand why u didn't actually do this anyway.

DBZo07

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
I suppose that wont happen!! I went behind this but i found "babaji ka thullu" ie nothing...

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 India gdr3

Aniket Mhatre

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
need bbm on windows phone. whatsapp on windows phone is damn boring, cant change background cant share audio and video from phone memory or sd card

raj varma

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
BBM is the most reliable messaging app, we have seen news of WA, viber violating privacy rules, with BBM there is no problem

When ever my friends ask me bbm pin I change the topic to something else :(

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zahrajooon1254